Here are our official activities during the IFLA WLIC 2017 (check the full program for details).
If you are there please let us know — your help with carrying out the tasks and activities would be precious to all!
- Thursday, August 17th, 2017 IFLAcamp #5, Day 1: Unconference at the Library + Movement workshop (10am-5pm)
- Friday, August 18th, 2017 IFLAcamp #5, Day 2: Cycling for Libraries (time: TBD)
- Saturday, August 19th, 2017 Secret event 🙂 (time: TBD)
- Sunday, August 20th, 2017 Social evening aka Happy hour (7pm)
- Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 Library Theory and Research Section and NPSIG Joint Session “Engaged communities – transforming the librarian role”(9.30am-11.30am)
- Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 Division III/IT Section and NPSIG Joint Session “Disruptions in library services – adressing challenges, finding solutions” (1.45pm-3.45pm)
- Thursday, August 24th, 2017 President-elect’s Session with Glòria Pérez-Salmerón (8.30am-10.30am)
- Thursday, August 24th, 2017 NOIR SIG Session with NPSIG as participants (1.45pm-3.45pm)