As we received so many proposals for our joint session with the Management of Library Associations Section “Strategies for Library Associations: Include New Professionals now!” it was a tough call deciding who should go.
We are very pleased of the overwhelming interest from all over the world.
Here you can find the review rules to make our decision fully transparent.
Review of submissions rules:
- As we will have at the most 4-5 papers for the Session it would be great to select 7 as 2 would be for back-up just in case.
- We need a good geographical spread and look also for good papers from countries out of North America and Europe ( to keep with the standards of IFLA)
- Also we should aim to get no more than one from any country.
- It can be presented in any of the official IFLA languages but we expect to have an english Power point.
- Consider also some 1st timers
Congratulations to all selected ones!
For more info check the official IFLAcamp website or contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
See your all in Finland.